At Drop-Tine we believe in upfront, simple pricing. We are the home of flat rate pricing and the vast majority of our rentals fall into this easy to determine price. Our flat rates always include taxes, Delivery fee, Pick Up Fee, Landfill fee (up to 2 Tons), and Day rates for up to 7 Days. When shopping for a Rolloff Dumpster Rental it is important to understand the company’s pricing structure. Many charge a Delivery fee Plus a pick up or dump fee Plus the landfill fee plus a daily rate. These fees quickly add up and are often a surprise when you get your final invoice. We eliminate the surprises and give you a flat rate up front price. Our Flat rate prices begin at $250 up to $350 depending on the size you rent and your location. We do also offer long term rental prices and will be happy to give you a custom quote. For a more specific rate, give us a quick call or fill out our online quote form. If you have further questions please give us a call or fill out our online quote form.
The average cost of a dumpster rental nationwide is $480 with typical prices ranging between $250 to $1,200. Keep in mind that exact rates vary based on several factors, including location, dumpster size and debris type. The table below will give you an idea of what you can expect to pay by roll off dumpster size.
There are five major factors that can raise or lower the base price of a roll off container rental, including:
- Location – Dumpster rental prices vary based on local disposal fees, fuel costs, regional regulations and demand. In addition, our flat rates always include taxes, Delivery fee, Pick Up Fee, Landfill fee (up to 2 Tons), and Day rates for up to 7 Days.
- Dumpster Size – Roll off dumpsters are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, and the size you need depends on how much debris you have.
- Debris Type – Disposal costs depend largely on the types of material being thrown away, as haulers must take items such as household junk, landscaping debris or construction waste to different landfills and processing facilities.
- Debris Weight – Landfills charge disposal costs based on the tonnage of debris. So, it’s important to make sure the weight of your debris doesn’t exceed your dumpster’s weight limit.
- Rental Period – The amount of time you keep the dumpster on-site is another factor bundled into the cost. Our standard flat rate rental period covers up to 7 days. Keeping the bin on-site past your rental period will impact the final price of your dumpster rental.
What Is a 11 Yard Dumpster?
A 11 yard dumpster is a metal box that can be delivered to your work site to get rid of lots of junk at once. When you’re working on a small-scale project that leaves too much debris for the curb or you need to toss heavy materials like metal, concrete, etc the 11 yard dumpster is a great waste removal option. Give us a call to talk to our team and get a quick quote.
What Is a 15 Yard Dumpster?
A 15 yard roll off dumpster makes waste removal easy, whether you're working on a smaller project like a bathroom remodel or need to throw away heavy debris like shingles, concrete or dirt. Give us a call to learn more about this container and get a free quote.
What is a 18Yard Dumpster?
A 18 yard roll off dumpster is a steel container you can rent to dispose of debris during a cleanup. It is our most popular roll off size because it suits a variety of projects, including room remodels, home cleanouts and large landscaping jobs. Call our team to get a personalized size recommendation and a free quote in minutes.
What Is a 30 Yard Dumpster?
The 30 yard dumpster is the largest size dumpster we offer.It's perfectly suited for a range of substantial projects. Whether you're a homeowner or a contractor, a 30 yard roll-off dumpster provides a straightforward waste removal solution. Whether you're involved in property renovation, embarking on a comprehensive business overhaul, or conducting a complete home cleanup, this option is tailored to your needs. Reach out to our team today for a prompt, no-cost quote by calling us.